FEAM Aero, a leading aviation maintenance company, is excited to unveil its latest initiative, the A&P Mechanic Referral & Retention Bonus Campaign, aimed at bolstering its workforce and recognizing the valuable contributions of its employees. The program, effective from August 2023, offers an attractive bonus to all qualified newly hired full-time A&P mechanics in eligible locations.
“We believe that this bonus campaign will not only attract top talent to our organization but also foster a culture of teamwork and appreciation,” said Kelly Corn, VP of HR. “Our employees are our most valuable asset, and we are committed to recognizing their efforts and contributions.”
The A&P Mechanic Referral & Retention Bonus Campaign is designed to incentivize and reward both new hires and referring employees. The bonus will be paid out over the course of two years to eligible candidates who successfully complete specified periods of employment with FEAM Aero.
The bonus payments will be made according to the following schedule:
- Upon achievement of 6 months of employment with FEAM Aero: $1,500 bonus payment
- Upon achievement of 12 months of employment with FEAM Aero: $2,500 bonus payment
- Upon achievement of 18 months of employment with FEAM Aero: $3,500 bonus payment
- Upon achievement of 24 months of employment with FEAM Aero: $4,500 bonus payment
Total Bonus Amount: $12,000
Eligible Locations for the campaign include:
- Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG)
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX)
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
- Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport (ATL)
- Miami International Airport (MIA)
FEAM Aero invites all qualified A&P mechanics to explore exciting career opportunities at eligible locations and encourages employees to refer their talented peers for potential employment.
For more information about the A&P Mechanic Referral & Retention Bonus Campaign and career opportunities at FEAM Aero, please visit www.feam.aero.
About FEAM Aero: FEAM Aero is the largest leading provider of aircraft line maintenance services in the United States. FEAM Aero has maintenance bases at 52 locations globally, including two hangar facilities, and employs a growing workforce of over 1,500 Aircraft maintenance technicians and engineers. Over the years, FEAM Aero has diversified its MRO portfolio to include line maintenance, technical training, global AOG support, technical support services, and base maintenance. Our full line of services ensures our customers meet their mission and goals and mitigate AOG ground time. FEAM Aero holds EASA/FAA Maintenance Organization Approvals and approvals from several other domestic and international aviation regulatory authorities. For more information, please visit www.feam.aero.